Skip to main content
- We believe in Equal opportunities for all that is important jobs should go to those “most qualified” – persons most likely to perform ably in a given task – and not go to persons for arbitrary or irrelevant reasons, such as circumstances of birth, upbringing, having well-connected relatives or friends, religion, sex, ethnicity, race, caste, or involuntary personal attributes such as disability, age, gender identity, or sexual orientation. Chances for advancement should be open to everybody interested such that they have “an equal chance to compete within the framework of goals and the structure of rules established”.
- We believe in Transparency and Accountability meaning we are responsible to our donors and also to our constituencies, we explain, clarify and justify our accounts. We are easy to understand, open, frank and honest in all communications, transactions, and operations.
- We are a committed group of women passionate and willing to give our time and energy to achieve our vision.
- We believe in Fairness/Equity that is everyone should have equal access to community resources and opportunities, and that no individuals or groups of people should be asked to carry a greater environmental burden than the rest of the community as a result of government actions.
- We are an Honest group of Women who are free from deceit and fraud